FlexShooter Pro leverSKU: FSPL
FlexShooter Pro lever
The most popular tripodhead, now equipped with a levered quick release clamp.
For medium and large sized lenses and cameras with a max load of 45KG, the PRO has spring counter balance, no image creep, the double ball system for simple horizon levelling and Arca Swiss mount.
The Flexshooter ballheads are a perfect solution for photographing from a photohide; a Gimbal head can be tricky because of its large turning radius: you quickly hit the tent fabric which disturbs birds and wildlife. The Flexshooter ballheads have some big advantages above 'normal' ballheads:
- Adjustable friction for both balls.
- Precision bubble level.
- Built-in spring balance for tilt movement.
- Your telephoto lens does not tip over or fall sideways, with this system your lens stays in the position it is in!
- The head is very 'low profile' which is great for low angle shooting (like in our Falco hides).
- Usable for long telephoto lenses as well as for landscape or macro photography.
- Universal Arca Swiss-style two-way clamp.
|Material||anodized aircraft grade aluminium alloy|
|inner ball diameter||45|
|outer ball diameter||66|